1. Nevegaon national park is located in Maharashtra.
2. Australia will host 11th edition of the indoor cricket world cup.
3. Kuldeep jadhav has become the fastest Indian spinner to take 100 wicket in ODI.
4. Karnataka is the world largest solar park. The name of the park is Paragada solar park.
5. Vyom Mitra will ride to space in the first test flight of the human space mission Gaganyaan.
6. India recently test fired nuclear capable ballistic missile named K4, which can be launched from submarine.
7. India got 76th rank in the social mobility index released by the world economic forum.
8. The UK has signed its first major brexit deal with Japan.
9. Bihari is the the lastest Arab nation agree to normalise ties with Israel.
10. Bharat dynamics limited has signed with IIT Kanpur to make large scale ventilators developed by NOCCA.
11. 50000 crore was announced by RBI to the special liquidity facility for mutual funds.
12. Kotak Mahindra Bank has become the first bank in India to allow video KYC.
13. ICICI Bank started new feature of voice banking services on on Amazon Alexa and Google assistant for their customers.
14. Myanmar has been urged by the UN security council members rohingya participation in election.
15. First American cricketer who join Indian premier League, to play for Kolkata Knight riders team is Ali khan.
16. Us space craft ” NG 14 Cygnus ” has been named after astronaut Kalpana chawla.
17. The ministry of home affairs has approved golden temple monument of historical importance under FCR act 2010.
18. Gujarat has announced its first heritage tourism policy.
19. Odisha has introduced the Garima scheme for sanitation workers.
20. Meghalaya launched India’s largest ” Piggery Mission”.
21. India has handed over a consignment of of disaster relief material To Nepal.
22. According to the recent study Krishna Godavari basin is an excellent source of methane fuel.
23. Ayushmann khurrana has been selected as a celebrity advocate in India for children’s right campaign bye UNICEF.
24. The security and exchange board of India (SEBI) has put some limits on multi cap funds.
25. Karnataka has launched India’s first integrated air ambulance.