1. India and Russia have been declared join winners of FIDE online Olympiad 2020. ( Chess)
2. Vietnam chaired the 8th East Asia summit. It is economic minister’s meeting
3. India has got 72 rank in terms of average monthly wage on the global list.
4. Lewis Hamilton won F1 Belgian grand pix.
5. Rajesh Ranjan is the director general of CISF. 6. August 29 is celebrated as national sports day.
7. Singapore has signed an agreement with the Assam government to set up the skill university in the state.
8. Plastic waste handling facility has been launched in Kochi, Kerala.
9. India conducted a virtual 14th defence policy dialogue with Singapore.
10. Delhi government launched ‘ healthy body, healthy mind’ fitness campaign.
11. Ashwini vatiya has been appointed as the new managing director of state Bank of India.
12. Turkey has discovered the biggest ever natural gas reserve in the black sea.
13. Himanshu Singh has won the ‘ CODE Gladiators 2020’ title by defeating 2.25 lakh coders.
14. Bharti axa general insurance has announced its merger with ICICI Lombard.
15. Anita kundu, the Indian mountainer will be awarded the tenzing norgay national adventure award 2019. she is the first woman to climb mount Everest from both Nepal and China side.
16. Karnatak would be the first state to implement the national education policy.
17. Neelakanta Bhanu Prakash the world fastest human calculator award.
18. Bayern Munich won champions League 2019-20 title, by defeating PSG.
19. October 31 is observed as Rashtriya ekta diwas.
20. ICICI bank has become the first in using space images for farm loans to cut costs.